Welcome to Groupe Lavigne, talent management and development firm!
Over the last 25 years, our mission has always been the same: accompanying our clients with their resources’ talent development in order to help them reach their strategic targets. Experts on developing the personnel in contact with humans, such as clients, members, contractors, suppliers, colleagues and employees, we will help you develop the following skills within your teams: Leadership, Sales, Negotiation, Customer Experience, Communication, Influence, Business Development, Customer Service, Sales Management. Let us help you develop your resources’ skills via trainings, coachings, conferences or accompaniements.
Important message: In order to continue with our mission while respecting the government’s instructions regarding the virus Covid-19, Groupe Lavigne would like to inform you that all interventions can now be delivered remotely thanks to our interactive virtual classes.
Following the announcement that the Businesses section of the PACME program was over, another subsidy could allow you to be reimbursed up to 50% of your training expenses. For more information, visit the labour development program.
Doing business with Groupe Lavigne assures you to:
- get a customized intervention perfectly adapted to your needs that ensures a compatibility and an application to your reality;
- develop the targeted skills thanks to our library of more than 100 training themes that can be adapted to your learners’ situation;
- benefit from trainings and workshops that always include 60% of practical activities in order to ensure anchoring of new skills into practice;
- closely work with a senior consultant, certified coach, specifically chosen according to their expertise and profile to take up your project and ensure its success;
- collaborate with a partner that shows a deep desire to anchor the new skills in a lasting manner in order to maximize your investment;
- building a long-term partnership to accompany you through major projects delivered over several months.
Our trainings are eligible for the provincial government aids and are recognized by the 1% law, since Groupe Lavigne is a training body accredited by Commission des partenaires du marché du travail for the purpose of application of the Law 90 to promote workforce skills development and recognition.