In order to continue our mission while respecting the government’s instructions regarding the virus Covid-19, Groupe Lavigne would like to inform you that all our conferences can now be facilitated on-site by respecting social distancing rules or in virtual format thanks to our interactive virtual classes.
Conferences that are in high demand
- Collaborating efficiently in virtual
- Showing a professional image virtually
- Telework: motivation and efficiency
- Selling in the current context
- Influencing toward your point of view
- Developing a culture focused on clients
- Rigor: to efficiently deliver in team
Negotiate with success!
Inspired by our book 95 tactics of negotiation (available in English soon), this conference introduces you to tactics adapted to your reality.
Energize your sales!
Inspired by our book 101 tips to propel your sales team to the top (available in English soon), this conference presents some of the best-kept secrets by sales management professionals.
Our team of consultants, all of which are skilled communicators, will know how to transmit the passion that animates them during conferences. We perform different types of conferences, depending on your needs:
- As experts on a topic
- Initiation to a technique
- Ludic with gamification
Other conference themes by Groupe Lavigne
- Negotiating in all collaboration
- Negotiating against a bully
- Initiation to negotiation’s principled technique
- 5 negotiation tricks for a chance of success
- Leaders, it is up to you to adapt!
- Successfully performing a constructive feedback
- Motivating your team to perform
- Succeeding in your coaching in action
- Elevating as a leader
- Executing with managerial courage
- Did you know there are 34 sales techniques?
- Defusing objections
- Convincing, influencing rather than imposing
- Customer service is over, here comes customer experience (XC)!
- Top 5 irritating aspects for clients
- Do you know what the Net Promoter Score (NPS) is?
- Dealing with a difficult client
We invite you to browse our trainings to see a list of courses from which we can build a conference.