Fostering Involvement and Motivation Remotely
Training offered in interactive virtual class where participants will spend 50% of their time in practical exercises in order to develop their abilities to motivate and foster the involvement of a team remotely.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Use techniques to maintain a high level of involvement from their resources
- Adapt their communication to encourage involvement
- Use tricks to motivate their resources daily
- Encourage their resources’ imputability towards duties and roles
- Implement engaging activities with their team
- Team Leaders
- Initial exercise: Name 3 demotivating actions!
- 20 questions survey to test involvement
- Key components of employees’ involvement
- The 4 levels of communication and their impact on involvement:
- Appropriation exercise: What type of listening would you use?
- 20 tricks to motivate remotely
- Exercise with mini case study on remote management: What would you do to motivate this employee?
- 4 actions from the manager to encourage imputability in remote management
- The main techniques to encourage involvement
- Team building activities to remotely encourage your employees’ involvement
- Appropriation exercise: Actions I must stop doing and those I must implement
- Duration: 2 h 30
- Mode: Interactive virtual class
- Group: 8 to 12 participants