It is a training where participants will spend 50% of their time in practical exercises to develop their abilities to approach an employee whose performance is under expected standards and objectives.
- Identifying situations that require a remedial plan
- Preparing an individual meeting to address the employee’s performance difficulties
- Supervisors and team leaders
- Initial exercise: Still below!
- Definition of an underperformance meeting
- What to address during an underperformance meeting
- Process to manage a meeting for which the goal is to rectify performance
- Techniques to obtain collaboration
- Techniques to obtain commitment to the behavior change
- Techniques to make sure to rectify problems in the long term
- Techniques to follow-up
- Exercises: Role play to simulate an underperformance meeting
- 1/2 day
- Group of 8 – 12 participants