Humanizing Management Through Remote Coaching
In a context that imposes physical distancing, management challenges are even greater. In this virtual and interactive training, you will learn about the best remote coaching practices used by certified coaches. You will also learn how to use these techniques to humanize your management approach, bring your team’s performance to a higher level, and become manager that is recognized and appreciated by your team members as well as your colleagues and superiors.
This virtual class is directed to the managers that wish to develop or perfect their coaching skills and their abilities to support their teams remotely.
- Differentiate coaching and managing
- Use an efficient remote coaching process
- Apply techniques used by certified coaches to coach remotely
- Develop their resources’ skills remotely
- Sales Managers
- Introduction and Icebreaker
- Coaching of managing?
- What is a real coach?
- Coaching and/or managing – The differences
- The remote coach’s skills
- The coach’s roles
- How to coach remotely?
- The preparation
- The coaching meeting – Progression logic
- The golden rules of a real coaching
- The technique of C.I.R.A.
- Simulation workshop in “All for one” mode on concrete cases
- Duration: 2 h 30
- Mode: Interactive virtual class
- Group: ± 15 participants