It is a training where participants will spend 80% of their time in practical exercises to improve their ease to answer objections.
- Using the process to answer clients’ objections
- Developing an ideal answer to participants’ objections
- Internal and external sellers
- Accounts managers
- Accounts directors
- Initial exercice: Find the mistake in the following answers!
- How to create conditions that allow you to avoid objections
- How to create contact with clients to better avoid objections
- Individual exercise: What must I change to avoid objections?
- Process to face clients’ objections:
- How to bring out clients’ hidden motives
- How to defuse
- How to answer objections without raising the level of tension
- Exercise: Draw the list of your main encountered objections
- Practical exercice: Prepare your answers to your objections
- Simulation exercise in “duel” mode from participants’ objections
- ½ to 1 day depending on experience
- Group of ± 15 participants