It is a practical training where 50% of participants’ time is focused on learning key notions, techniques and processes, followed by 50% in exercises to develop sales skills.
- Using the direct selling process’ steps
- Developing participants’ comfort in retail selling
- Retail sellers
- Sales consultants
- Customer service consultants
- Kiosk consultants
- Initial exercise: Who has the best idea?
- Technique to give a good first impression
- Questioning to qualify the prospect
- Practical exercise: What are the right questions to ask?
- Discovering the client’s motivations
- Questioning to uncover clients’ needs
- Practical exercise: Questioning to uncover needs
- Proposing characteristics, advantages and benefits
- Practical exercise: Prepare your offers
- Overcoming objections
- Tactics to close the sale
- Practical exercise to deal with objections
- Integration exercises and simulation in “movie director” mode to practice the process
- 1 day
- Group of ± 15 participants