- Develop a different approach to training by writing each course to meet your internal and external issues, the skill level and the desired level of talent.
- Provide you with a team of consultants who have all had significant roles in other businesses before taking the path of training and consulting.
- And finally, focus on skills transfer through coaching and training of existing managers to avoid your dependency on an external consulting agency.
I am proud of the accomplishments of this office in close to 25 years of practice. We have established long-term relationships with our customers to ensure the development, maintenance and improvement of lasting skills.
Closely working with Groupe Lavigne as the director of training since 2011, it is with pride that I am now an associate of this consulting firm, which stands out thanks to its customer relation.
Indeed, doing business with Groupe Lavigne is:
- Getting an intervention perfectly adapted to your needs.
- Collaborating with a partner who shows a strong desire to sustainably anchor new skills.
- Closely working with a senior consultant who is specifically chosen according to their expertise and profile to take up the challenge.
- Building a long-term relationship to accompany you from one development project to the other to ensure a continuity.
Hoping to collaborate with you to develop your most important resources, the ones that will allow you to stand out within your industry.