Groupe Lavigne’s Management Team
Closely working with Groupe Lavigne as the director of training since 2011, it is with pride that I am now an associate of this consulting firm, which stands out thanks to its customer relation.
Indeed, doing business with Groupe Lavigne is:
- Getting an intervention perfectly adapted to your needs.
- Collaborating with a partner who shows a strong desire to sustainably anchor new skills.
- Closely working with a senior consultant who is specifically chosen according to their expertise and profile to take up the challenge.
- Building a long-term relationship to accompany you from one development project to the other to ensure a continuity.
Hoping to collaborate with you to develop your most important resources, the ones that will allow you to stand out within your industry.
I founded the firm to provide a superior alternative to what is available on the business talent development market, according to the following three principles:
- Develop a different approach to training by writing each course to meet your internal and external issues, the skill level and the desired level of talent.
- Provide you with a team of consultants who have all had significant roles in other businesses before taking the path of training and consulting.
- And finally, focus on skills transfer through coaching and training of existing managers to avoid your dependency on an external consulting agency.
I am proud of the accomplishments of this office in close to 25 years of practice. We have established long-term relationships with our customers to ensure the development, maintenance and improvement of lasting skills.